FANDOM


Eggs hatch pets. There are 5 different types of eggs: Common Egg, Unique Egg, Epic Egg, Legendary Egg, Mythical Egg. These different types of eggs have unique levels of what they hatch. For example, Legendary eggs have levels of Legendary: 95, and levels of Mythical: 5. That means theres a 5% chance of getting a mythical pet, and a 95% chance of getting a legendary pet. Its more likely to get a legendary pet, since its a legendary egg!

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.